Monday, April 6, 2009

Two Rainbows - adorning the sky

Last Friday I heard a man on the radio say that someone had sent him a couple of pictures of rainbows. My Grandmother LOVED rainbows and considered them omens. She told a story of one time after a rainstorm, when she was low and depressed, of asking God, "If you hear my prayer, then show me a sign, let me see a rainbow." She did not see a rainbow and later told herself she was silly for even asking God for such a thing. My mother called her an hour or so later and said, "Mother, did you see the rainbow today? It was beautiful!"
Last Friday, after hearing the guy on the radio, I told myself that I would LOVE to see a rainbow since she had such a connection. I was talking to my mom on the phone and hung up to go inside the bank. As I exited the car, I looked up in the sky and saw the tail end of a rainbow, blocked by a building. As I walked along the sidewalk, I saw that it was complete, but something stranger, I saw that in the distance there was another rainbow, not attached as a double, but seperate as two. After leaving the bank, I called my wife to tell her and as I stopped at a redlight, I saw on the license tag in front of me, it spelled out "adorning"
What does this have to do with winning the lottery? I consider it an omen, that we are on the right path. And that my grandmother is with us...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is love which never ends in our relationship.That is a amazing story of love.

Play Lotto